Practical and well-equipped with available all-wheel-drive.
The compact SUV segment has been is one of the most competitive in the industry over the past few years. Honda is determined to stay ahead of the pack with their 2013 CR-V. The small SUV was redesigned to its current form in 2012, continuing Honda’s success in the small SUV market.
Honda has a successful formula for their compact SUV and they see little reason to deviate too much. All CR-Vs come with a capable 4-cylinder engine, a cleverly designed interior and compact exterior dimensions. This is all wrapped up in attractively designed sheet metal and sold with available all-wheel drive at a competitive price. While some competitors have allowed their vehicles to balloon in size, features and price, Honda has steadfastly stuck to the winning formula that has made every generation of CR-V a success.
The CR-V is available in three well-equipped trim levels. LX, the most basic trim, comes with air conditioning, cruise control, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, remote entry, a 160-watt 4-speaker audio system, a multi informational display in the dashboard and electronic power steering. EX trim upgrades the stereo to a 6-speaker system, while adding rear privacy glass, a security system, 17-inch alloy wheels and a 1-touch power moonroof with tilt controls. The top of the line EX-L adds leather seats, dual zone climate control, a 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat, heated front seats, a 328-watt 7-speaker audio system with XM Radio, heated mirrors and halogen headlights. Options available on the EX-L include a navigation system or a rear seat entertainment system. All versions of the CR-V are available in front-wheel-drive or with Honda’s Real-Time All-Wheel-Drive with Intelligent Control System.The new interior of the CR-V contains several pleasant surprises. The 60/40 folding rear seats are easy to operate and fold down nearly flat against the cargo floor. The multi informational display in the dashboard (i-MID) displays multiple camera angles while reversing the CR-V and the vehicle can even link up to compatible cell phones to read aloud text messages over the audio system. Pandora internet radio with iPod connectivity is also a brand-new option on the CR-V.
The CR-V’s engine is a 2.4L unit that produces 185 horsepower and 163 lb-feet of torque. An Eco Assist system helps teach good driving habits by indicating to the driver when they are operating the vehicle in a manner conducive to fuel efficiency.
Safety is of the utmost importance, and the CR-V delivers with plenty of standard features. Anti-lock brakes with brake assist and stability control are, of course present as are front and side curtain airbags. The CR-V also features front seats that are designed to help reduce the severity of neck injuries in the event of a rear end collision while the front of the vehicle utilizes an Advanced Compatibility Engineering body structure to disperse energy through the vehicle in the event of a head on collision
Hand Telecaster Electric Guitar – Butterscotch Blonde – Maple Fingerboard
- Pine Body Maple C shape neck with a 9.5 in radius and 21 medium jumbo frets
- 2 Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele® Pickups
- Vintage Style Strings-Thru-Body Tele® Bridge with 3 Brass Barrel Saddles
- Master Volume, Master tone controls
- Strings Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- 12″ profile hybrid memory foam and innerspring mattress, plush feel
- Cool Gel layer draws heat away from body
- Mattress ships compressed for ease of delivery and set up
- High-quality memory foam and pressure relieving gel memory foam are naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria, and dust mites and it meets CertiPUR-US program standards for performance, emissions, and durability
- 10 year warranty
Echo (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Charcoal Fabri
- Echo (2nd Gen) has a new speaker, new design, and is available in a range of styles including fabrics and wood veneers. Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set music alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more—instantly.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms. Echo can also play Audible audiobooks, radio stations, news briefs, and more.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- New speaker, now with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and dynamic bass response. Echo can fill the room with 360° omnidirectional audio.
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
- Just ask Alexa to check your calendar, weather, traffic, and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control your compatible smart lights, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to control your TV, request an Uber, order a pizza, and more.